- I built a peer review platform where designers practice their past work presentations, learn from peers, download videos, and get valuable feedback to prepare for job interviews.
- With the first phase complete and over 1,000 users, I’m pivoting peer reviews into a hiring platform.
- The platform enjoys strong user engagement. I am fully hands-on, handling everything from strategy and user research to fundraising and technical development (using React and Python to build the UI, logic, APIs, and integrations).
- I managed the retention product team (Scrum, product discovery, user research, roadmap).
- By redesigning the information architecture, I reduced shipping issues by 37% and improved the success rate of core user stories by 20%.
- Delivering a new product recommendations system resulted in a 50% increase in user engagement and improved LTV. My team also improved ML models to optimize product recommendations.
- I oversaw the full lifecycle of the native mobile app (iOS/Android).
I took part in the redesign of an internal mobile security platform. It was a six-month project where I delivered UI layouts and collaborated with the engineering team to improve the UX for mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- The team of 30+ product designers I built and managed was recognized as one of Russia’s top 5 design teams.
- I led the redesign of Alfa-Bank’s online and mobile banking apps.
- My team developed, open-sourced, and implemented an industrial- grade design system, the first in the Russian fintech community.
- I launched an initiative to optimize hiring processes which reduced time to hire from 30 to 8 days and improved candidates' experience.
By 2009 my studio had nine employees and became a well-known web production in St Petersburg. In early 2010, I negotiated with Molinos ad. agency, and my studio merged into their structure, becoming its web production department.
Co-founded a successful startup while in high school. The market-leading solution for accounting and automation of internet cafes. KravNetAdmin platform protected workstations from unauthorized changes and ensured precise and secure accounting of equipment utilization.
- Managed and oversaw UI design, website design, and online advertising.
- Performed direct sales reach out and customer support via phone, email or online.
- Sold over 100 copies within the first year.
- Scaled the sales organization by hiring and training new salesmen.
I started tracking meaningful events where I participated as a speaker in early 2017, which coincided with the launch of a design system for Alfa-bank. It was a very hot topic at that time, while my team had already successfully implemented it on an industrial scale.
Online conference about product growth and design. I shared findings from the research about hiring product designers at a scale. Fun fact: this was the most upvoted talk in the product design section.
900+ online attendees. Educational event held by Design Line, Sergei Krasotin and Alexander Kovalsky.
~500 attendees. One of the most popular regular design conferences in Russia.
2042 attendees. The biggest tech conference in Siberia, Russia.
~300 attendees. Fundraising, lecture on product design.
20 000 people from 180 countries. This is an international festival with top speakers. I prepared a special speech on the future of the design profession (hence 2022).
~1500 attendees. Fundraising for an event and a lecture on digital product design.
~120 attendees. The regular event hosted by Mail.Ru, usually focused on one specific design topic (this one was on Design Systems).
The Moscow chapter of Dribbble meetup took place for the 6th time in June 2017. The event is hosted in the headquarters of Mail.Ru, one of the top 5 internet companies in Russia, and brings together the Russian Design community. 1000+ attendees and 10000 online viewers.
~1000+ attendees. Fundraising, lecture on product design.
One of the biggest tech conferences in Russia, accompanied by a special online feed organized by Habr, the biggest tech community in Russia. Habr invited me for an interview and as a moderator. At the peak moment, there were a whopping 10000 online viewers.
1782 attendees. The biggest tech conference in Siberia, Russia
This is my first public speech. My first speech in English and abroad. The story behind this picture: I used to study the History of Arts in St. Petersburg State Hermitage. I took part in a student exchange program between the Hermitage and Kunsthalle (Hamburg). As a part of this program, a dozen selected students who participated in scientific work were invited to talk about it in Germany. Luckily, someone (I believe, Nikita Kanukov) took a picture of me talking in public in 1997.