2017: Introducing Alfa-Bank Design System.
2013: Wrote a book about developing brand identity and creating trademarks (published in Mann, Ivanov & Ferber, one of the best known business publishing houses in Russia).
2012-2014: Сampaigns and projects through Alfa-Bank period — Alfa/Iron Man 3 campaign, new Alfa-Click launch (famous russian online banking), PFM in the online banking and in mobile app (design and launch), new concept of mobile banking apps and new concept of online banking.
2001-2012: Founded and managed design studio which was subsequently acquired by one of the largest digital agencies in St. Petersburg (Russia). Created at least 2 websites or corporate identities every 3 month in studio and later in Molinos.Ru agency, some of these websites recieved “Runet’s Rating” awards (for example, sobaka.ru in 2012).
1998: Co-founded a successful start-up while in high school. “Soft5” quickly captured a significant market share and existed until 2012. The KravNetAdmin automation products for LAN centers such as internet cafe's and PC gaming clubs. The KravNetAdmin software suite manages multiple accounting and security aspects of such centers.
Show complete Résumé
Product Designer (contractor)
Synchronoss (New Jersey, USA) April 2016—March 2017
- Mobile application design
- UX research
- UI concept, unique styling (iOS/Android), icons
E-channels Design Director (title of Нead of Design Department)
Alfa-Bank, Alfa-Lab (Moscow, Russia) September 2013–Present
- Formed brand new department.
- Created and implemented Design System
- Hired team of professionals in UI design and web development.
- Developed new concept of future online and mobile banking functionality, it's look and feel.
- UX/UI research, design and development.
- New products launch.
E-channels Project Manager in Marketing Department
Alfa-Bank (Moscow, Russia) March 2012–September 2013
- Advertising campaigns for online banking, mobile banking and SMS-banking services.
- Created ads, websites, planned campaigns, messages, both offline (print, outdoor and video) and digital.
Head of Web Development and Design Department
Molinos.Ru Advertising Agency (St. Petersburg, Russia) February 2010–March 2012
- Client engagement
- Web development and online advertising
- HR (managing a team of 10 persons)
- Projects management
Founder, business owner, art-director
RockBee Design Studio (St. Petersburg, Russia) April 2006–March 2012
- Client engagement
- Web and brand identity design
- HR (hired and managed a team of 5 persons)
- Projects management
Co-founder, sales manager, designer
Soft5 (St. Petersburg, Russia) 1998–2001
- UI design for software (icons, windows, colors, etc.) — ideas and mock-ups.
- Direct sales and customer support (by phone, e-mail and on-site customer visits).
- Website design and online advertising/sales (mostly forums and BBS’ at that time, but it worked well for sales in other cities and countries as well).
We sold over 100 copies in our city in the first year, then in different cities and countries.
Translated project’s manual and UI into English, prepared first marketing materials of our software.
When company matured, trained new salesmen.
Hey guys, I can publish only outdated works. Most of my recent projects (where I acted as a product designer) are under NDA.
My book on branding. Short description of this case, couple of words about design process and so on.
Some finished fonts at MyFonts (I have much more, but they were created mostly for local purposes and haven’t been polished to production scale).
Short story about creating Design System at Alfa-Bank. Important thing in Product Design. Published at Medium.
I’m generally available to speak about digital product design, lean production and design systems at your conference or company.
Design Team and 10 Product Design Principles; Digital Product Design Intensive at British Higher School of Design, Moscow, Russia
Design Team and 10 Product Design Principles; CodeFest conference, Novosibirsk, Russia
Four stages of Product Development; Strelka Conference, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Design Team and 10 Product Design Principles; Design Weekend, Kazan, Russia
Design Systems (panel discussion), Dribbble Meet-up 2017, Moscow, Russia
Habrahabr Open Studio at RIT++, RIT++ Event, Skolkovo, Russia
Product Design: Processes, UX/UI Intensive at British Higher School of Design, Moscow, Russia
This course is for product owners, designers and developers with focus on results instead of processes.
Course gained only positive reviews.
16 speakers—best known in their areas of expertise—shared their knowledge in compressed form in just four days.
Intensive course consists of four parts:
- Product Design Principles, Design Thinking framework.
- Teams and collaboration: Lean product development, working in scrum teams.
- Development tools (web/major mobile platforms) and Design Systems.
- DevOps, Testing, UX-testing and Release management.